John Cleese, English actor, comedian, writer, and film producer gave a lecture on creativity. He outlined the 5 factors to make your life more creative:
1. SPACE: “You can’t become playful, and therefore creative, if you’re under your usual pressures.”
2. TIME: “It’s not enough to create space; you have to create your space for a specific period of time.”
3. TIME: “Giving your mind as long as possible to come up with something original, and learning to tolerate the discomfort of indecision.”
4. CONFIDENCE: “Nothing will stop you being creative so effectively as the fear of making a mistake.”
5. HUMOR: “The main evolutionary significance of humor is that it gets us from the closed mode to the open mode quicker than anything else.”
Watch the video:
Copyright © 2012 by THE PYTHAGOREAN STORYTELLER. All rights reserved.