Tuesday, December 4, 2012

141 ~on writing

THE WISDOM OF THE HEART

Photo Credit: Amazon

“Writing, like life itself, is a voyage of discovery. The adventure is a metaphysical one: it is a way of approaching life indirectly, of acquiring a total rather than a partial view of the universe. The writer lives between the upper and lower worlds: he takes the path in order eventually to become the path itself.”

“I began in absolute chaos and darkness, in a bog or swamp of ideas and emotions and experiences. Even now I do not consider myself a writer in the ordinary sense of the word. I am a  man telling the story of his life, a process which appears more and more inexhaustible as I go on.”
Wisdom of the Heart (New Directions Paperbook) Henry Miller



*****

Click to order  I say Who, What, and Where!
an inspirational novel about the courage to be oneself freely.

Click to order  Deconstructing INFATUATION,
a thought-provoking novel about infatuation.


Copyright © 2012 by THE PYTHAGOREAN STORYTELLER. All rights reserved.

No comments: