Monday, April 22, 2013

209 ~on connecting

I FLEW THOUSANDS OF MILES THROUGH MULTIPLE TIME ZONES TO PHOTOGRAPH ONE MEAL





“Because if I’m not connecting I’m not seeing,
If I’m not seeing I’m not living.”


Penny De Los Santos, author of  Hugo Ortega's Street Food of Mexico , a senior contributing photographer for Saveur and a cookbook photographer.


Watch this video to learn what it was like to take one photo of men eating a meal in Iraq:





*****




Goodreads Book Giveaway

Deconstructing INFATUATION by Merce Cardus

Deconstructing INFATUATION

by Merce Cardus

Giveaway ends April 23, 2013.
See the giveaway details at Goodreads.
Enter to win


Click to order I say Who, What, and Where! 
an inspirational novel about the courage to be oneself freely.

Click to order Deconstructing INFATUATION 
a thought-provoking novel about infatuation.



Copyright © 2013 by THE PYTHAGOREAN STORYTELLER. All rights reserved.

No comments: